Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game crashes when I cast a spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2014
When I cast any spell, the game always crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Contact support@wizard101.com

they will be able to give you instructions on what they need to help you resolve the issue.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
I'd say try the whole uninstalling and reinstalling method, restart your computer while both uninstalling and reinstalling, or frankly get another tower. There is a site you can go to to see if your computer can actually run this game, sometimes it's as simple as your computer can not handle it.

Here is the link to the site, if you would like to check and see. I use it all the time, it's completely safe. It might give you a proper hand on the issue. (Unfortunately I had to remove the link as it against our forum rules; however, to those reading, if you search for the term "can you run it system requirements lab", you will be able to find the site. ~Dworgyn)

Otherwise, I would do as Brynner said and contact support. They may be able to help you.