Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change in pet training!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
This could improve train pets (no frustating).i know is not is easy but they should change this.
Hatching is random yes this still is random. Haching cost gold stay same.Talents in hatch is random too.
What is the change?.

If you have a pet as baby and now this pet is teen.You should can take you a talent from list talents from pet. Why i say this?. You can't see talents only can see your rarity and "place". Is very sad look you try much and you have nothing because always look same talents (or no good talents in much tries +20).
Hacthing is very hard. Find help with others wizards much more.
Here is the spiral you have much pets (derby,defense,attack, maycast).Why not?. Almost i can choose a talent hidden from my pet. if i open a talent bad. I need try again hatch but i can see more talents.

With this change hatching no end and is better for all .Why?. Pet derby or stats pets. You need train 2 things in an pet (no good talents and no good talents stats because is random). Because too no much pets you can find in pet derby (ranked more low).

Wizard may like do more pet derby.

This should be in wizard101 please!.

Here others things.

Jewel ultra socket for all pets.
Quest for hatch time (dragonspyre) level 40.
Reveal talents from pet. Cost gold (one pet hatchery) and one slot hatch timer.Members can reveal more fast.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Im really confused as your post didnt make sense, what do you want changed?

Also check your gramma next time as none of that made any sense.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Im really confused as your post didnt make sense, what do you want changed?

Also check your gramma next time as none of that made any sense.
Agreed. It is very confusing but I think OP is suggesting a change to make it easier to get the WANTED talents rather than put the time in it has taken most of us to hatch and train. I think OP wants the system set so he or she can just CHOOSE the desired talent.

If that is the case, I disagree. We have all worked hard to hatch and train and this is one aspect of the game that should really be left alone.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
I agree with Ryan I couldn't make sense of anything you just said. If you want people to respond to your thoughts, the least you could do is make it readable.