Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
We need more pets please. Even if it's just new releases of old ones in new colors or with a new spell- more dragons, dogs, sheep (like the baaterfly but no wings) etc.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mittensk on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
We need more pets please. Even if it's just new releases of old ones in new colors or with a new spell- more dragons, dogs, sheep (like the baaterfly but no wings) etc.
there are tons of drops; also hybrids you can hatch, either with yourself (if you have multiple wizards) or with other players, and the new hatching badges give incentive to do so.

have a look here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Hybrid_Pets#axzz4ceNehl43

that said, i'll never say no to more pets, since my main wizard is a pet hoarder (particularly when it comes to owls and books, so more of those are definitely welcome!)

-von

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Dr Von on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
there are tons of drops; also hybrids you can hatch, either with yourself (if you have multiple wizards) or with other players, and the new hatching badges give incentive to do so.

have a look here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Hybrid_Pets#axzz4ceNehl43

that said, i'll never say no to more pets, since my main wizard is a pet hoarder (particularly when it comes to owls and books, so more of those are definitely welcome!)

-von
I know about that, but sometimes the drops and hybrids are so hard to get and not everyone is willing to help hatch. love pets and believe they need more variety and more colors of current ones like dragons, fairies, unicorns. Some of the mounts would make excellent pets as mini versions.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mittensk on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
I know about that, but sometimes the drops and hybrids are so hard to get and not everyone is willing to help hatch. love pets and believe they need more variety and more colors of current ones like dragons, fairies, unicorns. Some of the mounts would make excellent pets as mini versions.
yeah, i like the mammoth mini mount... and wonky the donkey would be an adorable addition to my pet collection :)

if you ever see me, i have some neat hybrids and would be more than happy to hatch with you (i'm the little balance wizard in a cute fluffy pink winter outfit, and i'm typically accompanied by a dinosaur named fluffy).

-von

Delver
Jul 17, 2009