Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing in Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Hello everyone! I am currently in Zafaria and need help with the questing. I can do it by myself but it takes so long and is boring. I am a lvl 60 balance. IGN is Chase Sandhunter.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
I started out in Zafaria and it seemed a bit harder for me too, but I decided to take a break and work on other worlds to help level up. Have you done Wintertusk? It gives you crazy good XP and when your finished you could do some side quest to add on to your XP. Then you can go back to zafaria.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
I completely agree with Elise on this one. When I started out in Zafaria I had this same problem being a level 61 Storm Wizard, so I went ahead and did WinterTusk. Doing Winter risk you will easily grow 5-10 levels maybe even more with side quests and everything, so I highly recommend you do so.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Hey if you guys could respond to help me please I need help im level 77 and I haven't gotten to zafaria I need help if you guys respond and help me get to zafaria that would help I have barley no quest all I have is craftin and fish. The number of quest I have is 3 I have a membership and it's going to waste. I wou;d like if you guys respond

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
hello I am level 77 and I cant get into zafaria if you guys could help me plz help

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
12345699c405 on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
hello I am level 77 and I cant get into zafaria if you guys could help me plz help
Talk to Merle, he will give you the quest. If not, make sure you've finished Celestia.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010