Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Okay so we all know about the new "school related mounts", however i'm tired of the +40% speed, it's about time we got more 50% speed and now i'm seeing some mounts with stats, so how about this, double the cost for the school mounts and aply a +4% damage boost for that school, and add 50%, the current mounts are what, 5,000 crowns? so 10,000 crowns fora 50% speed mount and 4% damage, that's still a good 20$ for a mount which is pretty reasonable, KI could do it simply for the mass amount of income they would incure, they could put Majestic __________ for the name. The _______ Being the origional name for the flying carpets, so just add "Mystic" on the front and boost the price, speed and a stat, heck 4% resist would be good too (universal), just my thought, i like my july 4th mount but i use my road warrior chopper due to 50% speed, just a thought, what do you guys think?

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Ryan DayBreaker on Jan 24, 2017 wrote:
Okay so we all know about the new "school related mounts", however i'm tired of the +40% speed, it's about time we got more 50% speed and now i'm seeing some mounts with stats, so how about this, double the cost for the school mounts and aply a +4% damage boost for that school, and add 50%, the current mounts are what, 5,000 crowns? so 10,000 crowns fora 50% speed mount and 4% damage, that's still a good 20$ for a mount which is pretty reasonable, KI could do it simply for the mass amount of income they would incure, they could put Majestic __________ for the name. The _______ Being the origional name for the flying carpets, so just add "Mystic" on the front and boost the price, speed and a stat, heck 4% resist would be good too (universal), just my thought, i like my july 4th mount but i use my road warrior chopper due to 50% speed, just a thought, what do you guys think?
please post if you like this idea or not in the comments please lol

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I love this idea i mean 40 is fast enough but i love the damage/ resist

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
I love this idea i mean 40 is fast enough but i love the damage/ resist
haha thx