Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buying zones

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2013
KingsIsle,

A friend of mine who doesn't have a membership is buying areas in Krokotopia for 915 crowns a zone. I feel "Throne Room of Fire" in "Palace of Fire" is a over priced for the number of quests it has. Every zone in that world has multiple quests including side quests for 915 crowns and "Throne Room of Fire" has only 2 battles for the same zone price. Please make "Throne Room of Fire" free.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
jetlightning on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
KingsIsle,

A friend of mine who doesn't have a membership is buying areas in Krokotopia for 915 crowns a zone. I feel "Throne Room of Fire" in "Palace of Fire" is a over priced for the number of quests it has. Every zone in that world has multiple quests including side quests for 915 crowns and "Throne Room of Fire" has only 2 battles for the same zone price. Please make "Throne Room of Fire" free.
This is an odd request.

If they made this area free, don't you think the same could be said about others areas suffering the same fate, so we make those free too?

Even though it's so few battles, the fact that you've access to it on all your wizards on that account is excellent enough.

Get what you're trying to say but don't be so needy.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Jetlightning, I went in the throne room of fire many time and I can see your whole point. I don't know if KI would want to make it free but I do agree that 915 crowns seems too high just for 2 battles. Perhaps KI can combine the throne room of fire and the palace of fire to one zone?

Explorer
May 06, 2013
Star Edward on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:
This is an odd request.

If they made this area free, don't you think the same could be said about others areas suffering the same fate, so we make those free too?

Even though it's so few battles, the fact that you've access to it on all your wizards on that account is excellent enough.

Get what you're trying to say but don't be so needy.

If other zones are like that, then maybe they need to be adjusted as well so it's more fair for the price you're paying. What if you were buying zones, would you rather pay for one that has only 2 quests (battles) or the one that has multiple quests for the same price? The issue is about balancing the price you are paying with the number quests maybe along with nice drops comparing other zones of the same price not just about how many wizards has access to an area. You name me any other zones in Krockotopia that has only 2 maybe 3 battles without returning to that area for more quests. If there is, please put it down here so KI can look at them. I'm not needy. Why are you jumping to conclusions by saying that. My friend asked me to make a topic of this because he don't have a membership to be on Message Board. So I'm share my thoughts to help improve the game with balance and see if any other zone buyers feel the same way.