Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership or crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2016
I am in Mooshu right now and i've gotten there using crowns so should i continue with crowns or get a membership which one is better and easier because all i plan on doing with the crowns is getting through places but it is expensive and membership might be quicker and easierso what should i do?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Purchasing areas can be very handy. I do it so that if/when my membership ends I can still farm for things I need. I own waterworks, darkmoor, all of wizard city most of krok and a smattering of other worlds. However membership is best hands down. Even more now with member benefits.

Get a few staple areas so you can still play if/when your membership happens to end, but get a membership.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I bought all the way up to Zafaria with crowns. Then I decided to do a one year membership. When I bought the year membership, I was happy because it was gong to end in a long while, But now since it ends in 2 months, I feel sad cuz I could have bought 60,000 crowns to buy my way up to Polaris and buy the whole game (not including aquila) and I wouldn't have to worry. I feel crowns would be best in the long run.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Membership, I don't know why people buy areas with crowns, it's a serious ripoff.