Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PLEASE stop filling Crown Packs with Rental Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dear KI,

Rental Mounts have been a thorn in my side since I started playing, but it came to a head yesterday with the "special loot," given in the chests for the new Member's Benefit.

The Daily Assignment benefit promised "special loot," in the treasure chests. It was special alright - Out of 12 Wizards I received 9 Rental Mounts on 2 accounts. REALLY KI? The rest was also garbage, but the Rental Mounts really peeved me.

I realize these are gifts and I shouldn't sound ungrateful. But I pay for this game and when I'm promised "special loot," I don't expect Rental Mounts that I cannot keep, sell or trade. It's infuriating.

Granted, they were 15 day mounts instead of 7. Big deal - they still went into the Trash bin.

I have the same problems with receiving 2 or 3 Rental Mounts in a single Crown Pack (for which I am paying real money). Or worse - an item that you can pick up at the Bazaar or get at any of the stores IN-GAME any day of the week by the hundred. I don't know about other players, but this makes me not want to buy ANY packs, period.

At least LIMIT the garbage in those packs! I actually received FOUR Rental Candy Cane Mounts in a single Winter Pack during the Christmas in July sale. Seriously? That was when I stopped buying them. If they had been full price, I would have really been irritated.

Regards,
Suzanne