Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insanely slow wait times for Beastmoon matchmaking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I'm having to wait at least 30 mins for a Beastmoon Hunt match to begin, and when it does start there's like 4 people total. I thought it was just a server thing so I logged onto my other account and tried, the match started almost immediately! I logged back onto the original account and tried it with a different character and still had a long wait for the match. Do you go into a different tier after you complete a certain number of matches or is this some kinda bug? All I know is that I just want to play some Beastmoon Hunt!!

Administrator
vincent122492 on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
I'm having to wait at least 30 mins for a Beastmoon Hunt match to begin, and when it does start there's like 4 people total. I thought it was just a server thing so I logged onto my other account and tried, the match started almost immediately! I logged back onto the original account and tried it with a different character and still had a long wait for the match. Do you go into a different tier after you complete a certain number of matches or is this some kinda bug? All I know is that I just want to play some Beastmoon Hunt!!
Hi vincent122492! Was your experience on the Live servers, and is it still occurring with the most recent Beastmoon Hunt?