Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kapudan's Boarding Hook wand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2018
Hello,

I'm among those affected by the recent changes regarding Kapudan's Boarding Hook wand. I bought several packs to get it on my death wizard unaware it was actually bugged since no official (Kingsisle, Wizard101...) announcement was made. I would never have spent those crowns had I known that death damage was not intended.

As a result, I find myself having spent quite a few crowns (25 packs in total) I wish I could have back. I understand this is a complex situation from both perspectives, but I wonder if some kind of compensantion could be arranged.

Thank you so much for your help.

Administrator
lulillo on Sep 19, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

I'm among those affected by the recent changes regarding Kapudan's Boarding Hook wand. I bought several packs to get it on my death wizard unaware it was actually bugged since no official (Kingsisle, Wizard101...) announcement was made. I would never have spent those crowns had I known that death damage was not intended.

As a result, I find myself having spent quite a few crowns (25 packs in total) I wish I could have back. I understand this is a complex situation from both perspectives, but I wonder if some kind of compensantion could be arranged.

Thank you so much for your help.
Hi! We're preparing another update to the wand related to your concern. Please see this announcement and respond there if you have any questions: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/kapudans-boarding-hook-change-8ad6a4266d4388db016d5fa273b95418?page=1