Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Greetings everyone. I am looking for a myth pet or a storm pet with damage and resistance, and i was curious if anybody could help me out with that. I am willing to pay in card packs or anything else that you may desire. If you can help, please get back to me soon. Thank you!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Hold on, don't be so hasty to offer such monetary value/items when many including myself are willing to offer assistance and advice for free!

Firstly, I would recommend heading over to the Hatchmaking Koisk to view the numerous pets they have. Click on the tap to narrow your search.

The process to create an ideal pet can be long and a bit gruelling along with frustrating, but I can assure you that it will be worth it in the end.

Let us know how you would like to proceed.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Empoleon101262 on May 20, 2019 wrote:
Greetings everyone. I am looking for a myth pet or a storm pet with damage and resistance, and i was curious if anybody could help me out with that. I am willing to pay in card packs or anything else that you may desire. If you can help, please get back to me soon. Thank you!
I can put max stats trip double wartles into the kiosk for you for both those schools if you'd like?

(dealer, giver, giver, proof and defy)

Let me know