Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase Energy Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Hello,
I would love an elixir to permanently increase your energy cap! When your pet gets older, the games cost more energy. I only have a max of 78 energy, but I need 8 energy per game. (I can't even do 10 games in a row...) It's hard to level my pet to epic, going to mega seems impossible and getting to ultra will be insane! Does anyone like this idea?

Thank you,
DreamSong

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
StrongEverhart on Nov 28, 2018 wrote:
Hello,
I would love an elixir to permanently increase your energy cap! When your pet gets older, the games cost more energy. I only have a max of 78 energy, but I need 8 energy per game. (I can't even do 10 games in a row...) It's hard to level my pet to epic, going to mega seems impossible and getting to ultra will be insane! Does anyone like this idea?

Thank you,
DreamSong
I understand your frustration, sometimes it can feel like an eternal battle for the green stuff!

BUT, there are things we can do to improve our energy resource by making an energy set (often referred to as our wizard pyjamas because we pop them on before we log out)

- making an energy pet can give you an extra 35 energy in talents, 43 if you add it to a corgi and 53 if you jewel it with big energy...all from a pet! See this thread if you'd like help making an energy pet!

- energy gear (hat, robe and boots) are helpful too and add a lot to your base energy!

Energy sets (any level):
Beastmaster (crown shop - 3500c) gives an extra 18 energy. Watch out for it on half price offer.
Seafarer's Gear (Brandon Mistborn - 900 arena tickets) gives an extra 24 energy. 4 or less tournaments to get enough tickets.

Packs - Wyvern Hoard for the Greenwarden gear or Winter Wonder (seasonal) for the Snowdrifter's gear. These are level appropriate and energy varies accordingly. I believe these give the best energy in game. Packs give a chance at the items so you may have to open quite a few, but they are not the top tier items so drop frequently.

The Greenwarden gear can be farmed during the BOXES event and energy gear can also be found in the Spiral Cup and Grand Tourney Arena. Nastrond, Mirror Lake and Waterworks all drop energy gear too...and for higher levels Aphrodite (key boss in Darkmoor) has some awesome energy gear drops.

There are also rings, athames and wands in game depending on your level that add energy. Check out the recipes in Grizzleheim and check online for energy sets for your level.

Energy opals (tear) can also be added to sockets - I get an extra +16 just from tear jewels.

I hope this helps gets you started and for more details you could check online for guides and level appropriate sets you can use.

PS energy sets don't just affect the energy you collect while offline, but also the energy you get from an energy elixir!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
There is gear that helps with an energy boost. Also a pet Corgi is a good idea.

If you need a Corgi, I'd be willing to meet up for hatch.

I wish I could tell you exactly where to farm for "energy" gear but I do not remember. What I can tell is that my energy levels are fifty points above my unequipped max energy level.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
Mirror Lake drops Splendid Gear that gives you energy boost.
The complete set will give you 45 energy boost.
Tunic: Tse-tse Snaketail and Elephant Spectral Guardian. 15 energy boost
Boots: Starburst Spider. 15 energy boost.
Chapeau: Tse-tse Snaketail. 15 energy boost.

It does take a lot of farming runs to get all the gear though..