Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Got Pure Aethyr from the Grim Brothers? (Spoilers)

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
So, the other day I was fighting the Rat and Scorpion in Husk, and when i finished the battle, I got Pure Aethyr! I thought it was only obtainable from the final boss, which I'm assuming is the Titan's Trident. (Don't tell me if it isn't) Has this happened to anyone else?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Lookit Light on Nov 17, 2018 wrote:
So, the other day I was fighting the Rat and Scorpion in Husk, and when i finished the battle, I got Pure Aethyr! I thought it was only obtainable from the final boss, which I'm assuming is the Titan's Trident. (Don't tell me if it isn't) Has this happened to anyone else?
On the update that occurred on the 14th, Kingsisle made it so all the Husk bosses drop Pure Aethyr and the paradox gear pieces.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
FusionSun on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:
On the update that occurred on the 14th, Kingsisle made it so all the Husk bosses drop Pure Aethyr and the paradox gear pieces.
Oh? I wasn't aware that happened!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
oh thank the stars because the storm titan is just too much stress on my tiny wizard heart

Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
Discord Spiders on Nov 20, 2018 wrote:
oh thank the stars because the storm titan is just too much stress on my tiny wizard heart
not to mention his drops are almost to that of a lost soul in unicorn avenue