Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hi Everyone

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello everybody! I'm gonna use this thread to introduce myself. My main wizard's name is Blaze StormSword and at the time I'm writing this post, I'm level 101 and got the badge I wanted, Wizard101 Excelsior! I am barely into Khrysalis part one because I spammed side quests to level boost myself to Darkmoor asap. I'm currently farming for Malistaire gear and I only got the boots so far. I'm planning to make a Myth or Life wizard next and I'm looking forward to exploring Polaris, Mirage, and Empyrea as I've never been to those worlds before. Also, I'm looking forward to getting my Mirage spell for my Storm, Iron Sultan, because I've never seen that card used before and I'm excited to get it myself to see how it looks like. I hope all you Wizards are doing well and I just wanted to say hey and good luck out there to all you guys questing or farming for gear.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 101 Diviner, Wizard101 Excelsior, Lore Spell and Promethean Pet Enthusiast)