Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quick change gear!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2017
Would be nice to have maybe 2-5 sets of gear saved, so when changing quest and need to change setup for Dark more verses gardening, fishing etc won't have to take so long and forgetting gear, when in a hurry. Including pets. thanks. .

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
There are already gear sets in your backpack, and you can quick change them by using Ctrl+ a number key to move between them.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
That option is currently available in your backpack.

I don't have the game open in front of me so I cannot walk you through it. (HELP!!!)

But you can make gear sets. I have a Battle set, Gardening Set, and Healer set. All just one click away from equipping.

Each set has it's own boots, hat, robe, pet, deck, wand, ring, athame, and mount.

Some who has the how-tos memorized, help us out here.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
To make gear sets:

Go into your book and go to 'backpack' (or use shortcut 'B')
Bottom left there is the number of items you have in your backpack eg 104/250. Just to the right of this there is a circular icon with clothes on it - 'Equipment Sets'. Click it.

Now you can add or remove sets, labelling them as you see appropriate

When removing a set please be warned it defaults to the TOP set and the highlighting is not very obvious. Make sure you select the right set as the warning asking if you are sure asks 'Are you sure you want to remove this set' but does not name the set chosen!

To add a set simply follow the above instruction while wearing the set you want to add.

I hope this helps!