Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Related Characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I don't know how I've never seen anyone ask this question, but how come Darla WhisperWind, the gear dyer, and Jaki WhisperWind, the Balance Scholar for the Arcanum have the same name? Is it just a coincidence or are they somehow related even though one is a human and one is a rabbit lol.

Logan LegendShade

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Who knows! Maybe WhisperWind is a relatively common name like "Jones" or "Johnson" and there is no relation at all! Interesting theory though!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
HydraYTPlayz on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:
I don't know how I've never seen anyone ask this question, but how come Darla WhisperWind, the gear dyer, and Jaki WhisperWind, the Balance Scholar for the Arcanum have the same name? Is it just a coincidence or are they somehow related even though one is a human and one is a rabbit lol.

Logan LegendShade
Well, I don't think they're related - it would be like saying everyone named Jones is related. It's just a name, it may even be a common name from wherever they are from ( Cool Ranch? )

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It could be a common name or it could be an oversight but I think HydraYTPlayZ has spotted a deliberate opening for a storyline...maybe part of a main quest or maybe part of a side quest, but with KI's attention to detail I suspect there is something in it

There is also Daren WhisperWind the wizard, so we have 2 humans and Jaki all with the same last name. It would be nice if there is more to discover about them all because we don't have much info on any of them at this point.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
HydraYTPlayz on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:

Logan LegendShade
There's also a Daren Whisperwind who warned you about the fact that the bosses cheat in Briskbreeze Tower and the Spiral Geographical Society Archives Warehouse dungeons.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Daren_Whisperwind#axzz5OgAFe7NF

I am almost certain this is a coincidence.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009