Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-8-17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
I feel like it would have been cool if legendary wands or gear in general would get better stats the more mobs you defeat with it and the more you defeat you get to choose what you want to increase or add like increase pierce or add critical block, just to make the gear more personal.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
Crafting is a joke after Avalon. There is NOTHING worth crafting that cannot be beat by an item in the Bazaar. Even most of the Avalon gear is useless.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2012
I would like to see more Critical. I base my characters on critical, and damage. I see lots of pip return, but not so much damage or critical. I would also work on making the wands more general neutral. The Root Of Spring wand, is very feminine looking. Due to these, i haven't even thought of putting the effort into crafting this wand, and will most likely keep my Eye Of The Soothsayer wand for much longer to come.

Samuel FrostBlood Level 120 Life

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
One thing that would make legendary gear awesome is if it allowed you to custom craft the weapon. How could this be achieved? Give it some basic abilities - for example, maybe start with 125 critical, 125 block, 5% pierce, 1 pip - pretty standard stuff.

Now, add 6 jewel slots to it - 2 of each type. Square, opal, and round. Make it unlocked so user does not need crowns for it.

Now it is up to each player to put whatever jewels they want to add to the weapon to make it customized for their needs. I think that if you made a legendary weapon like this, a lot of people would want to craft it.

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
I just recently became a Legendary Crafter, and I excitedly went to purchase the Deer Knight and Lord of Knight recipes. If I had difficulty coming up with the ingredients for a Spirit Caller Drum or a Crimson Bookshelf, imagine my horror at seeing the costs of crafting those?

It's so tedious farming for reagents. I cannot stress this enough, streamline the process if you want crafting to be worth the hassle. Make it FUN even. Let us play mining minigames for ores and metals, gardening minigames for various plant reagents, aquatic minigames for shells and kelp and pearls and the like.

Heck, maybe come up with an entirely different "survive in the wild" game, where you can earn various materials that can either be used within that game or transferred to Wizard101 (and Pirate101, if they have crafting...)

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Regarding an idea proposed in the last Feedback Friday...the one where "older accounts get exclusive items"...please don't do that. I've been playing Wizard101 long enough to know that you've already done that, and I certainly wasn't thrilled.

I just happen to have changed accounts a lot, but I've been around tossing money at this game for as long as anyone. I sincerely hate limited time exclusives with a passion, since all they do is create regret for the people who miss out.

For example, Pokemon. I missed out on literally every giveaway during the 20th anniversary because I couldn't afford a new 3/2DS- I missed out on Pulverizing Pancake Snorlax because just when I saved up enough money for a 2DS I became homeless. I'm going to miss out on the new Dusk Lycanroc because of veterinary bills that are gonna be due for the next 12 months. I missed out on Happy Hour Meowth because it simply wasn't advertised enough and I didn't find out about it until it was long over.

There are a billion reasons someone might miss an event. Don't be like all the other heartless and inconsiderate companies that promote the fear of missing out as a marketing tactic and exploit neurotic completionists for their own gain. It's a toxic and unfortunately commonplace practice these days in the gaming industry.

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Necromancer Chris on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
I just recently became a Legendary Crafter, and I excitedly went to purchase the Deer Knight and Lord of Knight recipes. If I had difficulty coming up with the ingredients for a Spirit Caller Drum or a Crimson Bookshelf, imagine my horror at seeing the costs of crafting those?

It's so tedious farming for reagents. I cannot stress this enough, streamline the process if you want crafting to be worth the hassle. Make it FUN even. Let us play mining minigames for ores and metals, gardening minigames for various plant reagents, aquatic minigames for shells and kelp and pearls and the like.

Heck, maybe come up with an entirely different "survive in the wild" game, where you can earn various materials that can either be used within that game or transferred to Wizard101 (and Pirate101, if they have crafting...)
Lord of Night, pardon.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
PS: to Professor Falmea and the crafting development team...

There aren't any tapestries for Polaris! Can you please add one to purchase or for us to craft when you update the game later this year?

Thanks!

Alia Misthaven

Administrator
Thanks for the input, everyone. We'll keep these thoughts in mind for the future.

A new topic is coming your way very shortly. Stay tuned!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea