Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
Hello i have been playing wizard101 for a while now, and i just bought membership from 2 weeks ago and i have been questing a lot, i am on level 77 storm and i have not got on any of my school spells for my lvl, i have not got insane bolt, healing current and minions. can you please fix this.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
In order to get the spells in Avalon you have to do the spell quests in Grizzelheim and Wintertusk, did you do those? Go see Baldur Goldpaws in olde town and see if he has a quest "I know a guy"

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
This is not a "bug," this is the consequence of you skipping side quests.

If you want all of your spells and pets, you MUST quest through both Grizzleheim and Wintertusk.

Start Grizzleheim with Savarstaad Pass and keep going on the quest lines. When you get to Mirkholm Keep (the third area), talk to Eric Wyrdruin, who is standing next to the shops in the main area market. There was a spell you were supposed to get at level 35 that will unlock many of your later utility spells.

Keep questing through the rest of Grizzleheim and continue into Wintertusk. Erik will have another spell quest for you when you reach Sudriland. When you reach Nordriland, go talk to your professor, Halston Balestrom, and pick up your quest for your level 58 school pet.

After you get these three things taken care of, your other spell quests should come freely, inlcuding the minion and other pets.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
masterhand131 on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
Hello i have been playing wizard101 for a while now, and i just bought membership from 2 weeks ago and i have been questing a lot, i am on level 77 storm and i have not got on any of my school spells for my lvl, i have not got insane bolt, healing current and minions. can you please fix this.
First, this should have been posted in Halston's Lab.

Second, if you missed any of the previous spell or pet quests, you won't be able to do anymore until you do the previous ones.

Insane Bolt requires level 55 and the quest "Runedown" given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northuard and you have to complete into Sudrilund in WinterTusk.

Mokompo, the minion you are able to get the quest "Heavy with Rain" for at level 75 requires you to have already gotten Insane Bolt.

Healing Current requires level 75 and the Quest "Always After Me Charms" and you must already have "Enfeeble".

If you have bypassed Grizz and WinterTusk, I suggest you go back and do at least the main story line in each. Until you do, you won't be able to receive any further spell or pet quests, and, there is a pet quest that also has to be done in WinterTusk.