Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why don't I have my spell quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I am level 50 and just found out I was missing 3 spells. I am in celestial but I need finished grizzleheim. I just want to know how far into grizzleheim I need to be.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
In order to earn of all of your school's spells, you'll need to complete all of Grizzleheim (up to Ravenscar) and then begin questing in Wintertusk up until the beginning of Nordriland.

At level 35/Mirkholm Keep, you get a spell.

At level 55/Sudriland, you get a spell.

All further utility spells are contingent on you earning these two.

At level 58/Nordriland, you get a pet.

All further pets are contingent on you earning this one.

Although the experience in Grizzleheim is very low, the drops there are worth a lot of gold. The higher you go, the more lucrative the drops become. By the time you're in Wintertusk, you'll get amulets that sell for $8000-$12,000 gold, each!

In Wintertusk, the experience is actually much higher than Celestia. You'll advance several levels just from the main quest line alone.

~~
At level 50, you should only be missing one spell, however, not three. (The level 35 Grizzleheim one.) Let us know what school you are and which spells you believe you are missing. You might have missed a spell quest earlier in the game.

Alia Misthaven