Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game set match

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
hi when I was doing my daily assignment I noticed one of the vendors had a new quest Its really fun I just want to know if it was added with the update or if I just completely missed that for two years if it was just added thanks it's fun doing new side quests

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Nope your not the only one I just made a post about this also in another part of the message board (Ravenwood Commons I think). not sure if they will move it here. I also had to do the quest and the one after she had. Would be nice if they tell us they added a quest here and there. I like to know if I'm completely finished or not without having to check every world, everyday as I might now.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
haha, I just got that quest while in Azteca while doing daily assignment (had no idea was a new one added either).
was surprised to see it, since my chars all finished that world couple years ago.
guess KI is keeping us on our toes

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
As above, I also discovered this quest by surprise long after Alia and Rowan had finished Marleybone (back in 2010!). I think it was added somewhat recently, since a wizard I started last year has finished that quest.

Alia Misthaven

Hero
May 07, 2015
silver swordcoral on May 1, 2017 wrote:
hi when I was doing my daily assignment I noticed one of the vendors had a new quest Its really fun I just want to know if it was added with the update or if I just completely missed that for two years if it was just added thanks it's fun doing new side quests
what vendor was it?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I've noticed several new quests in old areas.

Sir Reginald Baxby in Golem Court
Quest name: Postcards from Ravenwood
(need access to Zafaria for this one)

Gary Anthony Web, Wand Shop in Marleybone
Quest name: Time of Death

Poteka White Ash, Robe Trader in Azteca
Quest name: Game, Set... Match

Alia Misthaven