Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden Stacking/Floating Gnomes

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i built a 69 layered garden but now i cant put a gnomes in the middle. I have tried large watcher rug and tatami floor mat on the crate thing but i cant place the gnome. It just goes on the soil plot but i cant place it as its red. Did they patch this or am i just unlucky. I am using the red barn farm and have my plot in the middle of one of the four sections on the right as you walk out of the spiral door. If anyone has this problem and/or can help please comment down below.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you're trying to place a gnome, there needs to be nothing there. No plots, otherwise it interferes with the placement of other objects.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I have NEVER been able to float a housing item; ever. Every time I tried, and followed various youtube videos, all the items would get taken back. I DO however have side by side 69 plots, using one set of likes right in the middle, with a marleybone flag as my spell casting target in the middle of each separate 69 plot, and it works flawlessly. While it looks ugly to have all those crates stacked for things like the brick walled pond, it catches BOTh plots, and since I dont need duplicate likes, the item count is almost identical (if not the same)