Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur and Resist

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Does anyone has ever a Wizard display "Resist" while a Centaur spell is being cast on them?
I have been looking and watching and noticing this, and I don't think I have ever seen it. I have some considerable life resist and the other day a Centaur did over 1000 damage on me/ I know what you're thinking, it was a critical. Who knows, but I have noticed that it doesn't appear to be affected by resist.
My 60-some % life resist means that the 1060 damage was the equivalent of a 2700 Centaur.
So I am wondering if others have ever seen the "Resist" show above themselves when a Centaur is cast (if they indeed have life resist)?
Thanks.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Stephen Wildshade on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
Does anyone has ever a Wizard display "Resist" while a Centaur spell is being cast on them?
I have been looking and watching and noticing this, and I don't think I have ever seen it. I have some considerable life resist and the other day a Centaur did over 1000 damage on me/ I know what you're thinking, it was a critical. Who knows, but I have noticed that it doesn't appear to be affected by resist.
My 60-some % life resist means that the 1060 damage was the equivalent of a 2700 Centaur.
So I am wondering if others have ever seen the "Resist" show above themselves when a Centaur is cast (if they indeed have life resist)?
Thanks.
Note that the screen turns during the spell's animation hence, you won't see the resist term being displayed over your wizard's head in battle.
Others outside the battle will see it, and if you look closely, just before the arrow is shot, the term resist should be on it's way floating in the air.

And for the spell to do so much, you must've had a few traps floating around you or something..