Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling a friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Hey fellow wizards!

Recently I've been showing a friend of mine through the game, he is completely new and I've been trying to catch him up to where I am... (Level 80 Storm in Azteca). He is not really the biggest fan of doing side quests and prefers to stick to main quests. We just completed Dragonspyre and he is level 43. Obviously this is sort of low to begin Celestia with. Will doing Wintertusk provide him enough levels to be in the 49-51 level range to begin Celestia? Because if I remember correctly, after this the worlds begin to pretty neatly level you up 10 levels each by doing main quests only. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Wintertusk gives a lot of XP and it should easily level him up into that range.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
MagicalGamer1539 on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
Hey fellow wizards!

Recently I've been showing a friend of mine through the game, he is completely new and I've been trying to catch him up to where I am... (Level 80 Storm in Azteca). He is not really the biggest fan of doing side quests and prefers to stick to main quests. We just completed Dragonspyre and he is level 43. Obviously this is sort of low to begin Celestia with. Will doing Wintertusk provide him enough levels to be in the 49-51 level range to begin Celestia? Because if I remember correctly, after this the worlds begin to pretty neatly level you up 10 levels each by doing main quests only. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
It doesn't matter what his level is if you are questing him through. I also always go through worlds without doing that boring side quests.