Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make pets anonymous?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2014
The title basically says it all. Wouldn't it be great to stitch the look of a pet on to another one? I think either leaving the pet silhouetted during pvp or being able to stitch the look of the pet on to another pet with your stats would make pvp a little bit more interesting. Any thoughts?

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I agree with Pet Stitching. After countless months of hatching i finally got a perfect pet, on the one i didn't want.
Pet stitching should keep even the base cards of your pet onto the look of another, and it would, like regular stitching, still show the original name.
People that hatch with your stitched pet would either get their own pet or the original copy of your pet.
although, I'd say 100 crowns is too cheap for this, maybe 500 or 750 crowns?
All in all, I say it's a good idea, and I'd really like to see it happen!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I'd love to just add the card of one pet to the look of another pet, but I guess either way stitching would work.

Sometimes I love the look of a pet but it has no card or vice versa. Love the card but not the look. Sometimes it just does not fit the wizard or the occasion. Lol

Delver
May 12, 2012
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
For PvP I think they should just disguise all pets. Your pet can be a "tell". Make all pets appear to be a glowing wisp so it doesn't say anything about you to your opponent.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
I would love to stich my pet for a cute corgi. However, this sounds very cruel and inhumane.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
It might be a nice option to hide the name.
I named one pet a sort of silly name and another wizard made fun of it.