Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Astral Attack Spells!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I know it has been long requested to add astral attack spells. And I have done quite that! I hope you like them. (Yes these are supposed to be OP.)

Plasma Ifrit: 10 Pips / 1 SPips -- 1650 Sun Damage ... +35% to next outgoing damage spell ... Stun for 1 round

Shooting Star: 9 Pips -- 990 Star Damage to all enemies ... -25% to next outgoing spell to all enemies

Man on the Moon: 10 Pips / 2 SPips -- 1990 Moon Damage ... Plus a random +20% blade and a random -50% shield

Defender
May 16, 2009
Erm... a couple things I'd like to point out.

First, even though you said these are all supposed to be OP, they aren't overpowered because of their damage alone. Astral damage is difficult to shield and build resistance against, making these -really- powerful spells.

Second, no one but monsters would be able to cast these. A wizard without a mastery amulet for a school may only cast spells up to 7 pips because that is the maximum amount of pips you can amass in combat. So with that said, these spells are impossible to cast for players, unless you add Astral Mastery Amulets to the game, where besides these suggested spells, there is no reason to have (Except for maybe Moon for the Shift Spells)