Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Quest for Ra & Wooden Skeleton Keys

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I happened to get into a Ra fight on my Level 110 Balance and got a freaking amazing wand for level 20 that is sadly No Trade. I have a few level 28 or so Wizards that I'm thinking might should pay Ra a visit. However which boss is the best to get Wooden Keys? I've looked on the Wiki but I haven't heard (or don't remember) a lot of these bosses. Which boss is the best to farm for Wooden keys? I've tried the Jade Oni, but I haven't had much luck the last few days. I guess also most of my characters are almost to reach level 30 so is there a different skeleton key boss that I should be looking for? Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The dungeon in Krokotopia (Tanakobu, I think...?) drops wooden skeleton keys. Also the Marleybone Barkingham Palace dungeon drops wooden skeleton keys. Those are both divided into smaller battles and thus are fairly easy to farm with higher level wizards. You can transfer the keys through your shared bank.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
The easiest place for me to farm is the Pagoda of Harmony. On my Prodigious Death I can beat it in like 5-10 minutes, depending on if my deck and shadow pips cooperate or not

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I was actually just farming pagoda of harmony in kembaalung yesterday for the exact same reason. I like it better than going into the mountain because there are way fewer fights.