Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning player looking for advice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Level 64 Storm wizard. Don't know exactly how long its been since I've played with a membership, pretty sure Khrysalis had just come out when I stopped playing. I decided to buy a membership today and I'm just wondering if there's any changes I could be informed about.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, game has changed! They improved graphics, added new worlds, new packs, spells and etc! They actually update this game a lot!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

Catch yourself up by viewing the updates made to the game over the period of your absence.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/updates

In short, I'll try to enlist a few:

• Wizard City has been upgraded tremendously in terms of looks, asthetics and feel.
  • More spells have been added to the game.
  • More events such as the Deckathalon has been introduced within the game.
  • More pets have made their way into the spiral as well as more monstrology creatures and fishes.
  • Communication and feedback between players (especially here on the boards) and members of KI Staff has vastly improved!
  • We now have a new community manager; his on game Forums name is Sparck.
  • The crown shop has seen the introduction of many new items including the long awaited 7th character elixir slot.
  • Our character's appearance can now be further customized by using the "Magic Mirror" inside The Shopping District at the cost of crowns.
  • New worlds have been added and as such, the new level cap is currently 130.
  • Many new packs have seen their way into the crown shop.
  • A few policies have been updated such as the lift per say on the ban on forming or having "guilds/clans" within the game.
  • A new hatchmaking Kiosk is now available inside the Pet Pavilion. Here you can view a plethora of pets to look through at your leisure and hatch with.
  • Teamming up is now possible via the new Team Up Kiosk found just on the outside of the Bazaar.
  • More Gauntlets and Skeleton Key Bosses have been introduced.

There's tons more that have been added.

So, be sure to pursue the link I enlisted above!

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Not really any changes, just quest and have friends along your side. With the new enemies you have to face, there are a lot more storm school enemies which could have a lot of health so its great to have a person that can help you or quest with you along the way or it will take a lot more time/feel impossible to do.