Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Trade. (Loremaster spells)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2018
Can Loremaster in dragonspyre please have this swapping option where we could trade in a spell from a different school that we don't need however learnt from farming Loremaster to one of our school any random one. It would just make things more fun and better not just because it would be easier to get the spell you need however I'm max balance and got headless horseman I don't have mastery and it is a literal waste. Anyone have any ideas on what they could add to use the spells learnt that you don't need,

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
If there were a list of top ten requests to the KI Team, the number one request would be:

Give us a 7th Wizard.

This request would probably clock in about 3rd.

I echo your sentiment, the only spell I have learned from Loremaster that was of any use was receiving Headless Horseman on my Death Wizard.

Steven 125
Christopher 12

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
AlexBal112 on Oct 7, 2018 wrote:
Can Loremaster in dragonspyre please have this swapping option where we could trade in a spell from a different school that we don't need however learnt from farming Loremaster to one of our school any random one. It would just make things more fun and better not just because it would be easier to get the spell you need however I'm max balance and got headless horseman I don't have mastery and it is a literal waste. Anyone have any ideas on what they could add to use the spells learnt that you don't need,
Hello,

While the spell trade idea is cool, I think it might take away some of the fun of trying to get the spell by farming in the first place. After all, 99% of the spells dropped there are also craftable. This means if you don't want to farm and laugh at the randomness of the spell drops you can choose to craft the spell you want and not deal with that. If you want to make use of those random spells there are many places in the spiral to farm for mastery. My personal favorite is Omen in Polaris. He is very generous with the mastery amulets and there are also lots of other great drops there too.

Cheers,
Nathan

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As I noted in a similar post, the idea of allowing us to transfer spells seems very plausible.

I wouldn't want to do it from the Loremaster, but at our own liberty between our wizards.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/pack-spells-8ad6a42b6639008201664baaf9dc508f?reset=1