Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pip Usage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
I was thinking perhaps having a additional new Pip Usage. I call it crimson pips they are red pips that can cast new valuable spells. Also in order for these new awesome spells you would have to face a crimson boss that drops the gear for the crimson pip percentages. Now i have a couple ideas on what kind of spells that can be used. I was thinking of Fuming Vortex. Its basically a Vortex casting that can be stack able with other spells like auras. In other words if you cast this Fuming Vortex spell it would go over your wizard in battle like a protection. Although that is not the intent of the spell Fuming Vortex. The intent of this spell is to be used with Red pips that go above the shadow pip. So Fuming Vortex would basically give 3 different boosts such as damage, accuracy, and resist. I was thinking about making it 5 Global Resist, 20 Global Damage, and 10 Global Accuracy. I also thought about Fluttering Heals. Its basically any heal that recasts its self 3 times in a row. I know it sounds like a little too much although some of these recent battles like Medulla and Dark moor have been tough on the hit points. I was thinking about giving some heals an edge in battle. So basically to cast these 2 spells i was thinking about the crimson red pips cost would be 1 red pip and 2 ordinary pips for Fuming Vortex spell and the Fluttering heals spell i was think about 2 red pips and 4 ordinary pips because its such a complex spell. I even thought about how much Mana it would cost to cast and i was thinking 20 Mana per red pip used. So basically it would cost lots of Mana to cast making the wizard careful about how much Mana they use in battle. So please give this a opportunity see how it works and respond to this message if you want to. I have plenty of other ideas so i hope that this is valuable and would be an addition to your awesome Wizard101 gameplay. God Bless and have a wonderful day or night.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
So I done some thinking about this new pip usage and went ahead and came up with some new spells for crimson magic. Like I really done some thinking on it and I am going to explain it now. I was thinking of a spell that I would call crimson jolt - its going to be 1 red pip and 7 regular pips to cast reason why I put the pip usage so high is because this spell would do 700 damage and give a 3000 absorb. now I know what ya thinking perhaps that's too op although lets compare this to ice wizards frozen armor its total absorb can be in the 2000's reason why it was made a rank x spell. making it capable of using multiple pips well with the crimson magic it is different its meant to be more complex and offer the wizard more absorb. Think about it storm is so op these days they could easily take down a 3000 absorb although they would not cover much on the hit points because of its awesome protection. I also thought about another spell called crimson razor wind. 1 red pip 10 regular pips. now based on your school the wind gusts of this spell varies in color based on your school. I even made the damage diverse for each school. Ice 800- 1000, Fire 950- 1050, Life 850- 1050, Storm 1050- 1350, Death 1050- 1250, Myth 950- 1150 and finally Balance 1000- 1300. Well if that is reasonable let me know if not it can always change. So I was thinking even more and came up with the idea of combining crimson magic and shadow magic into this one cool spell called Crimshad Razor Wind. 2 red pips 5 regular pips and 1 shadow pip to cast this spell and thought about it and it would be 50 Mana to cast and would deal 2000- 2200 damage and would have 1000 direct backlash because its fused with shadow magic. Final spell I thought about is Crimson Mana Burst 2 red pips 2 shadow pips and 2 regular pips would cause 1000 base damage and takes away all of your opponents pips its like a mana burn on steroids. LOL I hope you enjoyed this message hope to find some responses please reply thank you.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

Interesting idea you have! I like the idea of adding new types of spells! However I think you need to add more to your idea! For example, you should add how this new type of magic was created! Is it the only magic our dear headmaster uses? Will we finally get to battle him? Is it one of our professors on Ravenwood? Were they going to far? Did Loremaster comeback to fight?

Just make it more interesting! To me, this just sounds like another pain. (Since shadow pips are already hard to get). Plus it sounds somewhat complicated for KI to code.

Overall: Good job! Just expand!
Jack Legend

Survivor
Dec 10, 2017
If this in the wrong spot I am sorry. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me which items I should have in order to get double pips (yellow ones) I think I have it but wanted to make sure there aren't any better one I either have or get to get more of them. Thanks

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
So not only have I been thinking of crimson magic I was thinking of new mounts such as a jet pack mount and a invisible stair stepper mount. The jet pack mount would have the schools emblem and color for each school and I was thinking since mounts were getting stats that it would give jewel sockets. also I thought about more on crimson magic and where it would originate from and was thinking that professor Ambrose would be kind to take you on a journey to crimson mountains where all the crimson magic originated from. The crimson mountains have been taken in jeopardy by a divine force to be reckoned with. The Goals of the wizard is to confront this boss that is defended by many forts and castle sized walls made from crimson. The Crimson Forge would be a place to unlock by facing a difficult boss. Where you can craft new crimson gear. To Take down the Crimson Bots and all kinds of creatures. The Crimson Rhino Boss, The Crimson Mage, The Crimson General and his army of Crimson Mechanical Bots The Mobs have shadow magic and new unique spells. This Crimson Mountain is starting to sound like a lot of fun so far. Usually I would type on how much boss hit points and spells that they would have although I am leaving the rest to Kings Isle to create. I Don't want to take all the credit just give off ideas to this idea. So please Kings Isle take this into consideration and see if it would be fun to create for your awesome wizard101 gameplay please respond players to this message I would like to see your perspective on this.