Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot get spell quest for snowball barage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Hi, I believe the Ice teacher Tarrak Hadfield is glitched, I along with a few others have been having this issue we are unable to obtain any of our spells through him I have another max level ice so I know all of the req to get the spells I have even backtracked making sure I followed all the quest lines to trigger the quest and still nothing, I have had several other people complain as well that this NPC is glitched, please fix your game thanks!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
King Arcwarrior on Nov 9, 2017 wrote:
Hi, I believe the Ice teacher Tarrak Hadfield is glitched, I along with a few others have been having this issue we are unable to obtain any of our spells through him I have another max level ice so I know all of the req to get the spells I have even backtracked making sure I followed all the quest lines to trigger the quest and still nothing, I have had several other people complain as well that this NPC is glitched, please fix your game thanks!
KI is aware of this problem and went offline last night specifically to fix it.

Per Dworgyn:

"Wizard101 will be offline from 3:00am to 5:00am US Central on 11/10/2017 for bug fixes. The following changes are being made:
Fixing a bug with "The Auroracle’s Riddle" Quest so players are no longer blocked from obtaining the next quest, "Sundering of Land and Sky."

Alia Misthaven