Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Mooshu-ish Boat in Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2016
I'm not sure if it's just something Wizard101 left behind and forgot about, or it's something you can still access and complete, but I found this Mooshu boat in the middle of nowhere, after taking a obvious teleporter in Krokotopia.

Does anyone know what this is? Is it a dungeon? Is it a quest? Where does it go? HOW in the WORLD are you supposed to be able to get on it and just fly away to some unknown place??
I need to know. The fact that this boat is just SITTING there is just nagging at me.

If anyone knows ANYTHING about this boat, (besides it being there) please let me know. I really want to do it.

Please and thank you.
-Dakota LV 37 Magus Sorcerer

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Go talk to Sgt Major Talbot in the Oasis, he will send you one a short quest to open up a teleporter that takes you up to that island where the boat is. After finding Krokotopian wheat for the boatman up there, you'll be invited to Kembaalung, a dungeon for levels 25 and up. That Mooshu style boat is what takes you to Kembaalung.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Once you are level 25 you will get a quest from Sergeant Major Talbot in Krokotopia. This boat leads to an area with 2 dungeons. (The questline is part of the 4 dungeons, Barkingham Palace, Kembaalung, Darkmoor and House of Scales)

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
The boat takes you to Kembaalung - you get summoned to the Oasis for the quest once you have reached level 25.
Sergeant Major Talbot (the mb dog standing in the Oasis) gives the quest to talk to Captain Wokou.

You should have received the quest already - check your quest log?