Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can some one plz help with Baba Yaga!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
Hi I am having difficulty's with Baba Yaga and need help
Lvl 110 Death
Michael LegandHeart

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I don't think it's possible to solo this battle, so I'd suggest trying the Team Up function on weekends. Also, try hanging out at the sigil in a populated realm - some folks are still farming Baba Yaga for her drops.

Mercenaries for Hire is a group on Wizard101 Central that will help anyone get through questing content.

Tips to get you through her battle:

1) Don't try to solo this. Having at least one other person will make a huge difference. Three or more will make it even easier.

2) Don't be late. She'll force you to waste 3-6 pips if you arrive in the battle after it starts. The same applies if you flee and port back.

3) If you're in a small group, kill one of her minions ASAP, and preferably before the third one enters. My friend and I focused on killing the Minotaur before the Wyrm arrived, and managed much better after he was gone.

4) If you're in a larger group, blade up and kill Baba Yaga before she can summon all three of her minions.

5) Have Cleanse Charms and Pierce cards available, to remove the weaknesses and shields Baba and her friends love to play just as you're ready to hit.

6) What I learned the hard way: do NOT flee after killing Baba Yaga! The first time we fought her, we killed Baba first. My health was low so I fled to use a potion and went back to finish the battle. I didn't get credit for killing her so we had to do it again.

This is a guide that gives basic tips on beating her.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?456307-Statue-of-a-Ghoul-A-Guide-to-Baba-Yaga

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven