Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking For These Pets:

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 21, 2013
I'm about to call it good on most of my pets, but there are a few I'm still lookin' for. If anyone has any of these and would like to arrange a meetup, please let me know! I'm willing to reset timers if needed.

1) Red Ghost with triple damage and double resist. I'll accept quad damage with proof or quint damage, too.

2) Any Balance pet with triple damage and double resist or quad damage and proof.

3) Any Fire pet with triple or quad critical. Preferably variants with double damage or proof as well.

For the Red Ghost, I can offer a Jack O Lantern and Deathdactyl with quad damages, proof/fairy. I also have a very mediocre Red Ghost with dealer, giver, proof, fairy, and may cast tower. For Balance, I have about a million variants of pets with triple damages, proof, and fairy or double resist, double damage, and fairy. Tocador, Harpy, Desert Beast, Storm Beetle, Sabertooth, Enchanted Armament, Spiritual Dragon, Polar Fox, etc. For the Fire critical, I can offer a triple damage and double resist Gallant Bull. I also have similar variants of a Firezilla and Blaze Beast. My best critical is a Raging Bull with triple critical (striker/hitter/striker), proof, and pain bringer. This one keeps failing me despite dealer and assailant being in the pool.

Thanks!