Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon Outlaw Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
We took the trip to Gamestop to get the new Avalon Outlaw's Bundle on Wedsnesday evening ...

We were teased about it on the latest KI Live! They told us once it was in all Gamestop stores we'd see the official announcement.

The announcement showed up on the login screen, we got SO excited ....

Then sadness, disappointment, oceans of tears.. the Gamestop employees knew nothing about it and didn't have a one Avalon Outlaw's Bundle in their store!

Ok, it wasn't that dramatic . But I did have some bummed kidlets on my hands. And I had to show the people that helped us that they had advertisements for it in the store. They checked their inventory and they didn't have any yet.

Any idea when these will roll out in all Gamestops

~Waiting patiently in Oregon

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I live in a major city and even here, it's been my experience that our Game Stops don't get the new bundles right away. Maybe KI announces the new bundles when the cards go into distribution, but it's still going to be a couple of weeks before they arrive, go through inventory, and finally get placed out on the shop floor.

I'd say give it a few more days and then check back - but by phone so you don't get all the kidlet hopes raised and dashed again. Once you get the good news that the bundle of joy has arrived, then you'll know it's safe to return to Game Stop.

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Belaiva on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
We took the trip to Gamestop to get the new Avalon Outlaw's Bundle on Wedsnesday evening ...

We were teased about it on the latest KI Live! They told us once it was in all Gamestop stores we'd see the official announcement.

The announcement showed up on the login screen, we got SO excited ....

Then sadness, disappointment, oceans of tears.. the Gamestop employees knew nothing about it and didn't have a one Avalon Outlaw's Bundle in their store!

Ok, it wasn't that dramatic . But I did have some bummed kidlets on my hands. And I had to show the people that helped us that they had advertisements for it in the store. They checked their inventory and they didn't have any yet.

Any idea when these will roll out in all Gamestops

~Waiting patiently in Oregon
Could you or someone else describe this Avalon bundle because it sounds good but we do not all watch the live videos.

Thanks in advance!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
SparkleTude on Jun 4, 2017 wrote:
Could you or someone else describe this Avalon bundle because it sounds good but we do not all watch the live videos.

Thanks in advance!
When you're logging into Wizard101 and you see the Avalon housing bundle at Game Stop notice, look at the bottom of that message. There will be some blue text that says something like, "see bundle." Click on it and a window will open to King'sIsle's advertising page. There's a description, a few photos, and an embedded YouTube video showcasing the bundle.

Alternatively, to see the actual house, go to Castle Tours and look under Top Rated. Someone has already listed the house as a maze a few days ago, and by now there may be a few more under the decorated and magical sections.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
SparkleTude on Jun 4, 2017 wrote:

Thanks in advance!
www.wizard101.com/game/avalon-outlaw-bundle

Here is the description from Wizard101. It has a short video too.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Freshta on Jun 4, 2017 wrote:
I live in a major city and even here, it's been my experience that our Game Stops don't get the new bundles right away. Maybe KI announces the new bundles when the cards go into distribution, but it's still going to be a couple of weeks before they arrive, go through inventory, and finally get placed out on the shop floor.

I'd say give it a few more days and then check back - but by phone so you don't get all the kidlet hopes raised and dashed again. Once you get the good news that the bundle of joy has arrived, then you'll know it's safe to return to Game Stop.

Alia Misthaven
Thank you for the great information
I'll definitely be calling before we trek to Gamestop again.
I never even thought to call first.

All was not lost, we had a fun evening out and I got the Mirage Raider's bundle for my account
(It is pretty amazing bundle too)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016