Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost of Sylvia Drake (house guest) request.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
In this thread pictures were shown of Ghost of Sylvia Drake as a house guest-more specifically of her using Sylvia's non-transparent human model instead of her boss forms wraith model. This makes this boss unique in that it's the only one to actually change models when made as a housing guest. With the update to change the model back to her wraith form I decided to put it to a vote to the community: would you rather the Ghost of Sylvia Drake house guest use the wraith model or the human Sylvia Drake model? Or alternatively would you like the choice of which model to use as a house guest upon creation? Sound off in the comments section below.

Personally I wouldn't mind having the choice of models to use upon creation. Not only would this encourage more creativity with housing but it would also encourage people to farm for her animus more often in order to obtain both forms of her as a housing guest. That said, it only makes sense though for the human model to be changed to its transparent form to match the fact that she's an undead human. Ultimately in my eyes it would be a win-win on both sides of the coin (community gets both forms of her and Kingsisle gets more people to spend money to access her tomb in The Necropolis in Dragonspyre).

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I would really love to have a choice upon creation. I think they should use the ghost version shown in darkmoor of Sylvia Drake rather than the non transparent version.

Moira Stormheart