Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2013
You know how you can go straight to Celestia for 30,000 crowns? Well my idea is simple. For each world you want to skip to, it costs more crowns. It should go like this -

Skip to:
Kroktopia- 2,000
Marleybone- 5,000 crowns
Mushu- 12,000 crowns
Dragonspyre- 15,000 crowns
Celestia- 30,000 crowns
Zafaria- 55,000 crowns
Avalon- 80,000 crowns
Azteca- 100,000 crowns
Khrysalis- 125,000 crowns
Polaris- 175,000 crowns
Mirage- 300,000 crowns

Now the extra worlds like Wysteria aren't main worlds. SO they don't need skipping to.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
yoller654 on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
You know how you can go straight to Celestia for 30,000 crowns? Well my idea is simple. For each world you want to skip to, it costs more crowns. It should go like this -

Skip to:
Kroktopia- 2,000
Marleybone- 5,000 crowns
Mushu- 12,000 crowns
Dragonspyre- 15,000 crowns
Celestia- 30,000 crowns
Zafaria- 55,000 crowns
Avalon- 80,000 crowns
Azteca- 100,000 crowns
Khrysalis- 125,000 crowns
Polaris- 175,000 crowns
Mirage- 300,000 crowns

Now the extra worlds like Wysteria aren't main worlds. SO they don't need skipping to.
$300 and I'm max? Don't think I'm THAT crazy about Wiz

It'll be many years till Kingsisle even considers the idea of a level 100 elixir, this is pretty crazy. Neat amounts, but crazy.

I'm already kind of against the concept of the level 50 elixir. Can't we just level up and quest like usual instead of boosting new characters? What's the hype about being max all the time? In my opinion, it becomes a bore. The real fun is questing.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 82+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Survivor
Nov 08, 2013
thelastdiviner on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
$300 and I'm max? Don't think I'm THAT crazy about Wiz

It'll be many years till Kingsisle even considers the idea of a level 100 elixir, this is pretty crazy. Neat amounts, but crazy.

I'm already kind of against the concept of the level 50 elixir. Can't we just level up and quest like usual instead of boosting new characters? What's the hype about being max all the time? In my opinion, it becomes a bore. The real fun is questing.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 82+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)
Well maybe you can skip to worlds up to Celestia. It also doesn't have to be an elixir. Lets say you press a curtain key and the screen pops up and you can buy to skip the worlds.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2013
Well it doesn't have to be an elixir. Well it could be to where you can skip to worlds up to Celestia.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I would remove the elixir all together. The first 50 levels can be finished in 5 days (I done in it 24 hours myself). If it would be possible I would simply remove the following worlds because I believe king isle failed with them both story wise and plot. I believe most people Nate this worlds and would play more k owing they could skip them.

The main problem is because king isle never went and updated this maps which explains why they are as bad as they are. To me the following worlds feel more rushed then Vallancia 2 in pirate with reskinned mobs.

1: celestial: boring no plot development, no difficulty curve, the spells are useless other then enchants. A ton of grinding, and has a ton of collect quests. This world makes every player want to quit the game because of how pathetic and disgusting the world is.

All of GH other then WT.

2: Zaharia: the world stinks in general: fighting moon horns 50 times in each map ton of collect quests, no new npcs, useless plot, no cliff hangers, makes the player want to "choke a joker with a trocker" rather then play through the story and rip there hair out.

3: 50% of Khyrssalis: I despise the first half of the story, it's to drawn out, to cliches, ton of useless mobs, and nothing happens in it other then freeing the diggers which play no use in the story either way since they don't do anything to help the wizard which he could not do alone.

If this worlds were removed or shortened by 90% I think more people would play the game as it not as sick appealing.

Mirage was the perfect world king isle, I love it, perfect, good story, good progression, funny dialogue. Good pat on the back. I