Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Losing fights in Caravan is weird

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
If a player loses or flees a fight in Caravan, the camera moves (through the terrain) to where they respawn instead of cutting. It also fails to re-equip mounts, which is an unnecessary inconvenience. It's one of the reasons why I feel that duel circles should be kept out of commons areas. Fortunately, with the way Caravan is laid out, it could easily be divided into multiple zones. I would use curtains hung on ropes stretched between the canyon walls.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
2 of my chars finished mirage without this issue happening (couple months ago).
after reading your post I just now went to Caravan and fled a duel to see if there is a problem, and the exact same thing happened to me that you have described.....(no mount, no instant cut to common area).
it's definitely a new bug.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
It happened in the test realm too. Oh, and I meant curtains made of similar material to the tents, should that have sounded out of place.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
average moe on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
If a player loses or flees a fight in Caravan, the camera moves (through the terrain) to where they respawn instead of cutting. It also fails to re-equip mounts, which is an unnecessary inconvenience. It's one of the reasons why I feel that duel circles should be kept out of commons areas. Fortunately, with the way Caravan is laid out, it could easily be divided into multiple zones. I would use curtains hung on ropes stretched between the canyon walls.
Hello folks,

This is NOT a glitch, remember Mirage is the first world you can actually fight creatures in the "commons" area.

Since your already in caravan (the safe area), the loading screen does not come up!!!

As for the mounts, thats something that will need to be tweaked.