Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did Kingsisle get rid of One-Shot Dungeons?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I noticed that they are not being sold in the Crown Shop. So I've been trying to farming seemingly with no luck to get any one of them to drop. No luck. So I went to Kingsisle's Patch Notices and using the keyword "exalted duel" and "one-shot"/"one shot", but no news turned up.

I'm concerned that KI removed them without notice. Has anyone had recent luck in having a one-shot drop from any of the respective bosses?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Mysticallyme on Dec 30, 2016 wrote:
I noticed that they are not being sold in the Crown Shop. So I've been trying to farming seemingly with no luck to get any one of them to drop. No luck. So I went to Kingsisle's Patch Notices and using the keyword "exalted duel" and "one-shot"/"one shot", but no news turned up.

I'm concerned that KI removed them without notice. Has anyone had recent luck in having a one-shot drop from any of the respective bosses?
I found them in the crowns shop, they are actual under housing>furniture, not sure why anyone would look there for it though.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2016
Mysticallyme on Dec 30, 2016 wrote:

I can tell you they didn't since I did one yesterday, I know they aren't in the crown shop but when I right clicked them it showed places to get them ex; Mirror Lake and Big Ben are too places I saw but I can't remember the rest.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Jasmine3429 on Dec 30, 2016 wrote:
I found them in the crowns shop, they are actual under housing>furniture, not sure why anyone would look there for it though.
That's where they go in your backpack. They have to be placed in a house like furniture in order to be used.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I have gotten a lot of one-shot dungeons although I don't remember when. Fairly recently I think, but I don't often farm the harder bosses. I think that's mostly where those come from, right?

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
I just bought baddle of the bands in the crown shop on New Years Eve. They are still there, just hidden in the furniture tab. I think it would be good for them to get their own tab.