Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krampus Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
The other day I did the Krampus dungeon and used my gold key. I got nothing when I finished the battle. Please fix this bug since it takes keys and those are not so easy to come by. And Krampus did not respawn like I heard is possible.
(those ginger bread minions are awesome btw)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I'm sorry, but drops are random. You may get the best drops ever, you may get just a few reagents, and you may also get nothing. I have gotten not a single drops time after time in the past, did it again and got a few reagents or pet snacks. May next time you try it you'll get something really good.

Level 92
Level 71
Level 70 (or 71)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
mittensk on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
The other day I did the Krampus dungeon and used my gold key. I got nothing when I finished the battle. Please fix this bug since it takes keys and those are not so easy to come by. And Krampus did not respawn like I heard is possible.
(those ginger bread minions are awesome btw)
It would be great if the Krampus key got the winners in battle something they can't get any other way.

Maybe a beige (wooden), silver or white (stone), and gold T shirt saying "I beat Krampus and all I got was this lousy T shirt."
Kidding!

We beat the 30,000 health one and got a coal reagent.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Unless you want the krampus wand for stitching, this boss drops nothing of value, so do not bother. Myself I have over 100 gold keys I was hoping to finally be rid of but gave up farming when I saw the poor drops.