Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cannot buy many items from crown shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
My max fire cannot buy many items from the crown shop while they are easily purchased by my lower level wiz if i choose to. This even includes items that I have purchased as a max fire. Any ideas why or is this a bug that is being worked on. i would like to buy some of the newer packs but i can't.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
sawzall311 on Oct 16, 2016 wrote:
My max fire cannot buy many items from the crown shop while they are easily purchased by my lower level wiz if i choose to. This even includes items that I have purchased as a max fire. Any ideas why or is this a bug that is being worked on. i would like to buy some of the newer packs but i can't.
Do you have enough Crowns, and is there enough space in your Backpack/TC/Snacks?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
When buying packs, check your Snacks and Reagents. If any of them are over 993 you cannot buy the pack if it has snacks or reagents in it. You need 7 spaces open for every type of item in the pack. If it's not your Backpack items or TC, it's usually some reagent or snack filled up to 999. Very common on max level wizards and not on lower ones. That why you have no problem on the low level one.