Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a farewell to arms, and the spiral.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
now that more than half of her wizards have graduated from the ravenwood school of magical arts, the great vonawesome must turn her attention to her real-life studies.

once my membership ends on the 17th, all of my accounts will be f2p only for the foreseeable future (on account of being a broke college student, lol). but i'm looking forward to this next chapter in my great novel of life. i won't have access to the boards anymore, but those who want to keep in touch will know where to find me.

(hint: it starts with d and rhymes with "flagons dire".)

it's been an interesting 5 years~ equal parts frustration and fun. but i will always treasure the adventures i've had and the friends i've made here; i'll never forget any of you (even you, shane... especially you, shane. grrrr.).

in closing, here is a horrible poem:

dear malistaire,

roses are red, and dead flesh is green;
when the dead started rising, i was on your team.
but now, in my absence, i hope you will see
that no one in darkmoor's as awesome as me!

to all of the friends i made, over my 5+ years in the spiral: may your did-not-collect quests yield awesome results, and may you not die of boredom and frustration while running through castle dread-more.

also, someone please take care of mally and mr. fluffy/the dragon titan in my absence~ after the whole sylvia/morganthe mess, something tells me they will both need some extra hugs and battle muffins.

(ps: i never did figure out the cause of mr. fluffy's weird eye twitches.)

fish paste forever!

-von

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
May your life bring greater riches than Malistaire's chest. Adieu!