Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe's Dark Chram

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2012
Hey,
since more than a week, I farm ONLY Morganthe to get amulet Morganthe's Dark Charm.
Only on 31.12 and 1.1 I did this dungeon 50 times. During whole last week of 2015 I did it maybe more than 70-80 times.
I got athame twice, I got ring twice, I got more than 40+ draconiums ( I can craft really useless jewels - according my experience - I craft already 2 jewels that are absolutely not useless and weak ), thousands of boring Pesky pets, more than 20 useless decks, I have Zeus dungeon once, Krokoparta exalted - twice, Krokopatra Master - twice, Meоwiarty Archimage- once and exalted once, Zeus exalted once and tons of rubbish...

I would like to ask creators - it this amulet exists? I see it on few players, but I already have doubts that these players are VIP ort part of the creators team. I have not friend's that get the athame.
Or maybe chance to win from Lottery is higher than to get this amulet?
Can somebody encourage me to continue to farm Morganthe, because I am feeling like an stupid idiot doing one and the same 16-18 hours per day...at least last week during my vacation.
Until now drop rate is 1/150 ... less than 1%.