Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

'Team Up' Feature

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
Hi!

So I was looking to do Darkmoor Castle, but there was no one about so I used the Team Up feature.
After a while this group (an awesome group, I should say) came around looking to do the dungeon and we all entered together.

We were fighting the first boss then all of a sudden, I was teleported to the beginning of Darkmoor Castle with strange people, one of which fled the dungeon before it even began.

My suggestion is to implement an Auto-Cancel feature to the Team Up feature when you've found a group via normal means.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I find that teaming up in Darkmoor isn't a good idea. Every time I team up, at least one or more people leave. The reason why is because they don't like the schools they were put with in team up. That is another reason to not team up. Why bother doing Darkmoor with two life wizards and two ice wizards. (No offence, although it is possible, you should have a variety of schools)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
SpectreZero on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
Hi!

So I was looking to do Darkmoor Castle, but there was no one about so I used the Team Up feature.
After a while this group (an awesome group, I should say) came around looking to do the dungeon and we all entered together.

We were fighting the first boss then all of a sudden, I was teleported to the beginning of Darkmoor Castle with strange people, one of which fled the dungeon before it even began.

My suggestion is to implement an Auto-Cancel feature to the Team Up feature when you've found a group via normal means.
I had a similar thing happen once. ONCE! I make it a point now to make sure I opt out of the team-up queue if I decide to jump in with another group. Auto-Cancel would be one option but another would be to simply disable the "X" function at the sigil if you're already in the queue. This would force you to manually quit the team-up in order to join the group on the sigil.