Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life whirlwind ?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i saw one of these for the first time just a moment ago; i've never seen it before, and i couldn't find it in the crown shop, so i assumed it was a drop from one of the new dungeons. but i can't find any info on it anywhere.

anyone know if there is one for each school, or where to get it?

-von

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Dr Von on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
i saw one of these for the first time just a moment ago; i've never seen it before, and i couldn't find it in the crown shop, so i assumed it was a drop from one of the new dungeons. but i can't find any info on it anywhere.

-von
It's one of the seven new crafted school mounts. The recipes can be bought in Aquila, and you can get all the details about them in the latest update notes.

Wolf Windrider

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Dr Von on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:

-von
They're dropping in the Crowns dungeons. I got one last evening - I believe it was the Rattlebones Exalted Dungeon.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I seen a death whirl wind.
only if they have them to buy.
I like to get a death whirl wind.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I did the Rattlebones Exalted Dungeon.
was dead in 5 min.