Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potential update ideas?Leo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
This is just a post to see what updates the community would like to see added into the game. I have 1 main suggestion and feel free to share yours below

1. New spells, particularly for myth. Okay so I as a storm wizard still feel myths spells are not up to par as the other schools. If they specialize in minions then their minions should be super strong, say for example a minion I would like myth to get would be something from the zodiac. Taurus, Libra, Scorpio, Leo the Lion which could be the strongest, then the likes of Aries and Aquarius could be tanks who have shields, Gemini could copy the moves of a selected opponent and Virgo could be like a supporter (like a stronger helpful mander). There would still be roles for the other zodiacs.

Thanks ^-^
Nicholas LegendHunter Level 100

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
i would like to see closets to hold sets of gear 15-20 sets incase your bank is full

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
stitching mastery amulets for the looks with another amulet for its stats

Survivor
May 11, 2014
Gardening: cost one item for plot but not additional item for the seed. Not only would that help gardeners but would also result in more energy elixirs and moolindas green thumb packs bought for the overzealous gardeners, but also give more decorating slots for regular gardeners.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2015
nick the wiz on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
stitching mastery amulets for the looks with another amulet for its stats
Amulets aren't exactly apparently visible for other wizards to see, you'd have to inspect them to know what they're wearing. and even when you do that, you only get the title of the amulet. sorry, but I don't honestly think stitching amulets would be a good idea, unless the game developers decide to make the amulets visible on the players avatar