Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fighting pet?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Hey all, got more pet questions... We all know there are healing pets that have 'may cast' healing spells.. I just wondered are there any my cast attack talents? if so, what first gen pet has that in it's talent pool ?? Thanks again guys!

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Most of the may-casts involve utility spells, where the pet may cast a charm, ward, global spell, or aura. Cloud o' Bugs (may cast Locust Swarm) and Snow n Tell (may cast Snow Serpent) are the only attack may-casts I know of. Most experienced hatchers stay faaaaaaaaaaaaar away from these talents if they can because traps and blades get wasted on them. (Imagine stacking for a OHK on a big boss; you've got a half dozen blades and three or four feints ready to go, your 9- or 10-pip kill spell enchanted and in hand then BAM!!! your pet goes off and blows your charms and wards for much less damage. No thank you.)

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Master Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Adept Theurgist

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Miranda Nightsinge... on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Most of the may-casts involve utility spells, where the pet may cast a charm, ward, global spell, or aura. Cloud o' Bugs (may cast Locust Swarm) and Snow n Tell (may cast Snow Serpent) are the only attack may-casts I know of. Most experienced hatchers stay faaaaaaaaaaaaar away from these talents if they can because traps and blades get wasted on them. (Imagine stacking for a OHK on a big boss; you've got a half dozen blades and three or four feints ready to go, your 9- or 10-pip kill spell enchanted and in hand then BAM!!! your pet goes off and blows your charms and wards for much less damage. No thank you.)

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Master Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Adept Theurgist
Yeah, you wouldn't want a may cast attack spell pet...that would be a bummer

Survivor
May 28, 2014
The duelist101 and petnome websites have tons of info on pets.
useful stuff.