Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
now i have some good ideas for wizard101 to make more people play it. so to start off my ideas are based on holidays and other stuff ok here we go. on summer you would send out a code that gives a free summer themed pet with a per. mount (serf board) that would last all summer. for Halloween you would over decorate wizard city i know this sounds like more work but it would be worth it. you would give out free gifts in the form of candy, how you say? well you could put a witch or field guard in the bazaar or the shopping district and she or he would give on gift by clicking on her, the wizard would have a chance to win one of the following:treasure cards, if you dont mind a per. mount (any one of the mounts in the crown shop) and reagents. for thanksgiving you would give out a free turkey pet for the wizards when they get on hatch time 5:00 and at least have the talent of sprite and a big sign on each tunnel that says happy thanks giving! for the month of valentines day like the 5th birthday they'd see hearts on tunnels doors and get valentines that says'' thanks so much for all your help in wizard city young wizard happy valentines day!! of course Mrs. grey rose would be the person who sent it .for the month of Christmas you know that tree in the middle of the commons? well the presents under it will be real gifts witch would include :wands that have good stats for your level, timed or per mounts, pet snacks, gold,reagents and maybe treasure cards.now i know it sounds like more work on the holidays but i just want wizard101 more fun to play. hope you liked my ideas and please consider doing at least one. ill have more ideas later on if you liked these. wizard101 is the only game for me makes the other games seem like time wasters, and sorry if i said anything in this that might have made you mad.thanks so much for taking time out to read this means a lot to me!!! go life school!!