Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new exalted duels and trying to get people...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
I did the Rattlebones and other exalted duels on test several times...

I bought an exalted Rattlebones fight when I got home from work...and now...its been on and off several hours total and I can not find people to do it...I go to WC commons and every few minutes will announce an Exalted Rattlebones Duel looking for other Exalted wizards to join...yet...all I get is low level people spam telling me how they think they should be able to go and they could help...when we all know they can not and would be a total waste...its becoming a nightmare and I was hoping there would have been an easier way to set up groups for these...

I am an older player...started several years ago when my niece and nephew got me to make a character to help them out . I ended up playing far more then they did and have soloed my way thru just about the entire game...only fights that come to mind that I actually had to group in to advance my story was Dragonspyre final dungeon , Mirror Lake , the Kraken , Hades and then the final Morganth fight . Back then just switched instances till you got people actually going in and did not take to long . Now we have the group finder thingy so its even faster , if needed for people . Darkmore has been a completely terrible experience as well and have not completed much in it because of all the quitters and lack of tactics/ability...but at least there is that option there of joining random groups...

Now to the issue at hand...as being an older player that plays on and off over the years , I do not have any in game friends to call upon to help complete these last few additions...There needs to be some way to get a looking for group option for these new exalted fights...I thought for sure , I would be able to at least get a few dungeons knocked out today...but its been a complete and total nightmare...getting spammed and hassled by low level players trying to demand their way into content that they would only be a complete hindrance in...I have only received 1-3 people all day that were actually exalted level wizards and wanting to go...shame it was not at the same time so I could have actually used the Duel and completed it once...

So please...include some for of looking for group tool for these dungeons as of now , its making me want to take a long break again...