Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My searaph and spirit of the forest gone! help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2014
I was moving my housing items from the royal playhouse to the botanical gardens estate. So to speed the move up I pressed the pick up all items button. Big mistake. First time I used it, everything went into my backpack no problem, then I went inside the house were my pets were. I pressed pick up all items once more to finish the job. everything was going smoothly. It wasn't until I was done placing the items in my new home that I noticed my prized pets ( seraph and spirit of the forest) were gone! I looked for them everywhere, in my bank, in my backpack, in the house gone! I paid 50 bucks just to get those two pets! Please fix this glitch and give me back my pets. I may not even buy anything from this company anymore.

Liam shadomask lvl 24 please fix this problem!

Administrator
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help you locate your pets.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 18, 2014
I know, that's annoying, it's happened to me before, too.

What happened with me is that my items went to the attic, i must have pushed a wrong button, and i deleted all my items in my attic accidentally. that might have happened to you, i'm not sure.