Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday vendors request

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 02, 2011
I'm not sure why the holiday vendors seem to be limited to only wands and pets, but they are.

How about giving them some unique, stat free boots, hats and robes that can be used to stitch on to other stuff?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
tanda1 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure why the holiday vendors seem to be limited to only wands and pets, but they are.

How about giving them some unique, stat free boots, hats and robes that can be used to stitch on to other stuff?
some of them already do: the easter, christmas, and halloween vendors all sell stat-free gear for stitching.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
To add to that I think that some of the items should be able to be bought with gold OR crowns so that the newer people that can't afford/don't have any crowns could buy holiday items.

Robert Winterbreath

Administrator
Robert7102 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
To add to that I think that some of the items should be able to be bought with gold OR crowns so that the newer people that can't afford/don't have any crowns could buy holiday items.

Robert Winterbreath
When the holiday vendor is in the Spiral, their items are available as rewards from duels with bosses throughout the Spiral.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
When the holiday vendor is in the Spiral, their items are available as rewards from duels with bosses throughout the Spiral.
aww thats a nice touch! no wonder i got a a valentine related wand in valentines day

isaac goldheart

"psst youre school is great!"